- Do you (and your organisation and/or network) want to benefit from practical knowledge and support for promoting gender equality and learn with and from your peers and from other, similar organisations and networks?
- Are you looking for international expertise to advance your gender equality work in terms of intersectionality, inclusion or sustainability and expand your networks?
- Do you want to benefit from gendered innovation expertise and make your innovation processes and products more inclusive?
- Do you represent a Research Funding Organisation working on integrating gender and intersectionality in your funding programmes and review processes?
This is an invitation to apply, if you, your organisation and/or your network can answer yes to any of the above.
INSPIRE is now open for applications from interested groups and networks, who wish to become an INSPIRE Community of Practice (CoP). As an INSPIRE CoP you will be part of a Knowledge and Support Hub (KSH) to design the future of the European Research & Innovation Landscape in terms of inclusiveness, diversity and equality.
The EU-funded project 'INSPIRE - Centre of Excellence on Inclusive Gender Equality in Research & Innovation' provides the opportunity to participate in an engaging environment that allows you to advance your approaches, reflect on your objectives, measures and results and to learn from other practitioners and experts. A total of 12 CoPs will be supported in the period March 2024 - May 2026.
Who can apply?
- existing associations, networks, informal groups
- consisting of at least 5 research and innovation organisations
Here you can find general information about:
INSPIRE is Europe's Centre of Excellence on Inclusive Gender Equality in Research & Innovation.